Something Has Brought You to This Place.
Perhaps you are seeking:
- Support and perspective during a period of grieving and loss.
- Healing from past trauma, betrayal, or loss.
- Help in working on a relationship that isn't meeting your needs or the needs of your partner.
- Motivation to change a behavior that harms your well-being or the well-being of your loved ones.
- Ideas for how to cope with or resolve a difficult situation at work or in your family life.
It's important to work with a therapist with whom you feel comfortable. For that reason, I offer a free 30-minute consultation so we can talk about what you need and how we might work together to meet your needs. To schedule your consultation, call me at 206-226-7943 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about how I work and my areas of focus, see Working Together.